- 1 cup Papalote Roasted Tomato Salsa – Chipotle
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 lb small prawns (peeled and deveined)
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 12 corn tortillas
Sauté prawns with onion and garlic until prawns turn pink. Remove from the pan and set aside. Melt cream cheese and add Papalote Roasted Tomato Salsa Chipotle until dissolved together.
Dip warm corn tortillas at a time into the sauce. With tortilla flat arrange shrimp, cheese and olives; roll the tortilla and place into the dish. (Repeat until all enchiladas are put together side by side).
Pour extra Papalote Roasted Tomato Salsa Chipotle over enchiladas and cover with approx. 1/4 cup jack cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes at 350º.